Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Week Living The Dream


This week has been an amazing one - full of interviews, events and writing that have totally reassured and convinced me that a career in (fashion/arts&culture/music) journalism is exactly what I want to do.

To read more about it, scroll down or click the links below.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4



These are my three very different looks I wore for my three fashion related assignments for Onya Magazine.

1. The opening of The Woodsfolk in Hawthorn on Wednesday evening.
I'm wearing a white long top from a boutique in Phillip Island, leather skater skirt from H&M, My favourite Wittner shoes and a studded leather clutch, also Wittner.
 - See Part 2 or the full review on Onya Magazine.

2. VIP Launch of the Wardrobe Weekender, Captains of Industry on Thursday evening.
I'm wearing my mum's black silk draped top, skinny herringbone trousers, the same Wittner shoes and an electric pink, black and white clutch from Dangerfield.
- See Part 3 or the full review on Onya Magazine.

3. High Fashion High Tea, L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival at the Park Hyatt on Sunday afternoon.
I'm wearing a monochrome silk shirt from H&M, leather skater skirt also from H&M, black/silver chanel-style jacket from Sportsgirl, red suede heels from Novo and a red leather/leopard print bag - a christmas gift from mum!
- See Part 4 or look out on Onya Magazine for a full review very soon...


Which one is your favourite? Would love to hear your feedback!

Brittany x

No comments:

Post a Comment