Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Week Living The Dream - Part 4


This is a fashion-related part of a larger series of four blog posts about 'My Week Living the Dream' - don't forget to check out Part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3

Just as I thought the fashion assignments for Onya magazine couldn't get any better, I found myself waiting in the lobby of the Park Hyatt for the High Fashion High Tea event presented by Fashionista's Australia (Emily Power) as part of the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival. It was absolutely surreal. I was sat on Table 1 - the official media table - surrounded by extremely stylish women (and a few men!) about to have afternoon tea at one of Melbourne's most luxurious hotels. Pinch me!

Although I was doing it stag this time, it was a glorious afternoon. I was sat alongside many fashion bloggers who I admire, including Phoebe Montague of Lady Melbourne, Sarah Willcocks of Style Melbourne and met some new ones that I quickly became fans of, including Cecylia. There were finger sandwiches, tarts, cakes and scones galore - as well as a catwalk show, shopping avenue and amazing goodie bags. Watch out for my full review, to appear on Onya Magazine very soon....




That concludes my week living the dream! It's been absolutely amazing and has made me even more determined than ever to work hard and be successful in I believe is the most interesting and exciting career paths I could possibly have chosen.

Brittany x

No comments:

Post a Comment