Thursday, September 5, 2013

MSFW: OUTFIT DAY 3


Top: Cocolatte
Trousers: Target
Bracelet: Equip
Shoes:Wittner
Bag: LA Market.

The story...

So the camera clutch has made another appearance (and I guarantee it won't be the last!) - it's just so easy to use, and fits everything I need in it, plus the kitchen sink. Yes, I am one of those people who packs unnecessary things in their bag, just on the off chance that a situation may arise where it will come in handy. It rarely does.

I wore this outfit to the Wittner runway. What an evening! I was lucky enough to end up sitting front row(!!) at the end of the catwalk, which meant I had a great view of all the beautiful shoes and entertainment of the show. I also met the gorgeous Style Gallivanter, who has the most incredible hair you will ever see! So lovely and friendly too. To top off a fabulous evening, Michael Wittner himself came up and said hello, and like a starstruck fool I babbled about how much I loved his shoes and that they were my life. Good one, Brittany, good one.

Stalker picture - reserved seating signs for Mr & Mrs Wittner 

Because the runway was in the hub rather than town hall and the weather was still so beautiful, I went for something slightly more casual. I'm in love with these houndstooth print skinny trousers, and the block black panel on the side gives them a great slimming effect by breaking up the print. I paired them with my new black top from cocolatte. I bought it in a panic shop the day before fashion week, along with a few other items, but I like it more and more each time I wear it. It's a high neck cut that exposes the shoulders, but my favourite thing about it is the fringe detailing on the front. It doesn't photograph particularly well (or at least not on iPhone cameras!) but has great movement in real life. 



My mega high platforms came out to play again (I couldn't not wear Wittner to the wittner show!) and my hair and makeup were simple and natural.


What's your favourite of my MSFW outfits so far? Comment or follow and let me know!

Brittany x

No comments:

Post a Comment