Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sundays Are Not Made For Working

Ain't it the truth. Unfortunately working in retail/entertainment, there's rarely such thing as a weekend. Here's to dreaming about lazy days in bed, visiting markets, brunch with friends and soaking up sunshine. I hope whatever your plans are today, you have a fabulous Sunday.

After I return from work, I'm so excited to start the launch of all my big plans for the blog. November (aka TheBigBloggingMonth) will be an exciting and post-filled month on Halcyon Future, with plenty of reviews, how to's, outfit posts, and fashion and beauty inspiration. 

I've also hit 100 posts on Instagram, so for more halcyon fun, don't forget to follow me - @halcyonfuturefashion 

Hope you'll come along for the ride!

Brittany x





No comments:

Post a Comment