Thursday, September 5, 2013

MSFW: OUTFIT DAY 4


Dress: Lipsy London from Myer
Belt: Sportsgirl
Bracelets: Assorted
Earrings: Lovisa
Shoes: Novo
Clutch: LA Market

The story...

Firstly, excuse the closed eyes in this shot. I didn't manage to get great photos of my outfit tonight, plus I'm pretty terrible at posing for photos on a good day, so this is the result! 

The beautiful spring weather continued yesterday, so I thought this white structure peplum dress would be perfect for the Designer Runway 2. I was driven and cared for in style by Renault Australia in their gorgeous new car, the Renault Clio. I don't really know anything about cars (still yet to get my license - getting close though!) but on a purely aesthetic level, it is one very sexy car.


This is what the back of the dress looks like. I love it! I didn't manage to get a shot of the back yesterday, but this is one from the first time I wore the dress, to my uni comm ball last year. 

I contemplated rocking a monochrome look, but ended up going for neon pink highlights instead, with my belt, nails and earrings. I finally got a chance to wear my red/pink colour block wedges too, which I managed to find for just $20 at a Novo clearance store last year. 



I'm not overly happy with my hair here. I had attempted to play with braids, in what can only be described as German milkmaid style (but of course much more fashionable!) that I had spotted around recently, but I couldn't quite get it right. My ride arrived 15 minutes early, so I ended up just chucking it up in a simple bun so you could really see the back (or lack of!) the dress.

I toughened up my look with some silver studded and interestingly shaped thick bangles and (totally unpredictably! 😉) picked up my camera clutch again.

Brittany x

No comments:

Post a Comment