Monday, April 15, 2013

Venture Down The Garden Path...

Two weekends ago, I was lucky enough to embark on a 'discover your own backyard' tour of the city of Stonnington. It's a council initiative to encourage people to opt to shop in their local area, by unmasking all the hidden gems that can often be overlooked.

After the tour I can say without any doubt that Stonnington definitely has some unmissable places on offer - not only for fashion but also for food and general experiences. (and is it really any surprise with chapel street, prahan and Armadale all within its boundaries!)

My write up of the day is now up on Onya Magazine, but thought I'd also share with you some pictures of the day.




Me in the sunshine of Prahran. Wearing FCUK dress, Sportsgirl sunglasses. Photo kindly taken by thejulietreport


My first taste of coffee! From the coffee connoisseurs at Market Lane


Cool plant hangings at CYLK


Behind the scenes at Lisa Barron


Best burger I have ever eaten - Parlour Diner on Chapel St



Gorgeous illustrations at Lisa Barron



Homemade candy from The Red Ballon, Prahan

No comments:

Post a Comment